Today I woke up and I felt good.  Good for the first time since the holidays.  I think there is something about January that, well, doesn't bring out the best in me.  The weather here in San Francisco has been truly glorious for the past few weeks, and I today my mood seems to be finally matching the endless blue skies.  So here's to that!

What are you up to this weekend?  I'm having a very "California in February" weekend.  Tonight we are making fish tacos and I'm going to be reading Persuasion, by Jane Austen, for school.  Tomorrow I'd like to take a do some laps in the outdoor swimming pool where I swim, and on Sunday I'm going to watch a friend run her first half marathon!  (There will be some football viewing, too.)

Hope whatever you are up to that it brings a smile to your face. xo

Photograph by Yosigo, via the English Muse.

No comments: