Jealousy

Friends, as some of you may know, I'm moving to San Francisco in the next few months, and specifically looking to rent in Noe Valley. It's been a stressful thing, to say the least. Just thinking about money and how competitive the market and I can feel an ulcer taking root. So when I read the New York Times last week and happened upon this amazing house, I had a little emotional tantrum. How can these people, who are around my age, have bought, and then decorating this cool house in Noe Valley? More importantly, how can I do that, too? In the week since the jealousy has subsided, at least enough for me to post these pictures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friend, you will SO find your perfect abode here in the yay area... and i cannot wait to see how you set it all up with your EYE - gosh you and your sis truly have that knack for visuals! hope you are well! take good care and breath! cali here you come! -meg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Honora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron B said...

Honora,

I didn't know that you were heading out our way. Drew and I wander up to Noe all the time, we live just blocks away in the Mission. In fact we're planning on playing at a Noe tennis court this morning. So when will you arrive? Can't wait to see you.

Aaron B