flying high

Hello, world. Man, has it been a busy week and half. I'm still elated from our wonderful news this week. I'm also exhausted. I think that I've been carrying around a whole lot of stress these past few months leading up to the election and now that I'm finally letting it go my body realizes how much relaxation in needs. On that note, I'm signing off for the weekend a day early. I'll be back on Monday. I hope you all get some sleep, eat some good food, and keep on smiling knowing that the world indeed is a beautiful place!
praia do madero, 2006

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

have a good weekend! you know, the last time i saw you was when you were a sophomore in high school and i was a senior and we had our little trackie clan. it's so fun to reconnect. my have things changed! you'll have to let me know if you're ever in salt lake.