m0851

If you are like me, then you also like big slouchy leather bags with shoulder straps that are supple and soft and come in brilliant colors. If you are like me then you will love m0851. A Montreal based company, m0851 makes the best bags. Really. I have a few of the weekenders (the best for traveling!) and usually can't resist stopping into one of their two Manhattan stores when I go home to visit my parents. (The upper east side store is conveniently located right next to the place where I get my hair cut when I'm in NY.) Luckily for those of us who have ventured away from the Big Apple, or who were never there in the first place, they have a website. Unluckily, these bags are tres chere. But nothing beats the store. You have to feel this leather to believe it, people.

No comments: