until further notice...

Many of you already now by now, but I'm thrilled to share with everyone else that I'm applying to graduate school! After writing for my own private amusement for many, many years now, I'm finally taking the plunge and applying to Master in Fine Arts programs in Creative Nonfiction Writing. I can't tell you all how impossibly excited I am. This is a big, big step for me, one that I am more than ready to take. The tricky part is finishing up these applications which, as you can imagine, require a lot of writing. So for today's post I thought I'd let you all peek at where I've been spending way too much of my time, and where, until further notice, I'll be parked. My desk. Keep your fingers crossed for me! (Happily, it turns out that blogging is a really great form of procrastnation, so read on!)

4 comments:

Liz Stanley said...

fabulous. good luck!

Julie said...

crazy! i've been thinking about goucher's program for a while now, because we're likely to end up in the dc area for jobs. if i ever finish this stupid program first...good luck!

kaykay said...

good luck !

Honora said...

Thanks everyone!